|Call for price|
|Viewing Angle:||178(89/89) degree|
100" BRAVIA professional display
Unprecedented 4K HDR picture quality for high-end corporate, digital signage and post production applications
Bring the eye-catching depth and resolution of 4K to your business with this super-sized 100" BRAVIA Professional 4K LED Display. Beautifully styled and energy efficient, our largest-ever BRAVIA display is ideal for high-end corporate presentations and well as video post production and digital signage in large spaces.
4K delivers four times the resolution of Full HD, with Sony's ground-breaking 4K Processor X1 Extreme assuring the ultimate 4K HDR visual experience. And now with our innovative Backlight Master Drive, brightness and contrast levels are expanded to take full advantage of today's 4K HDR (High Dynamic Range) content. Even standard dynamic range HD content is upscaled to near 4K HDR quality, for unforgettable clarity, colour and impact with any input source.
With an HTML5 platform built in, BRAVIA offers everything you need to build a complete entry-level networked digital signage solution with no extra boxes or player hardware needed. Play out content directly over HDMI, from a connected USB device or over the network. TDM Digital Signage licenses let you create compelling, media-rich signage for one or more screens, with no need for special design skills.
Support for Android TV allows quick customisation and extra functionality with a growing range of B2B applications, including content sharing, video conferencing and more. Control power, volume, channel change and other functions over the network via a web API.
Integration is simple, with flexible mounting and versatile control options. Hotel Professional Mode allows customisation and storage of advanced display settings.
- 4K image resolution (3840 x 2160 pixels) - Offering four times the detail of Full HD with a resolution of over 8 million pixels, 4K brings unprecented clarity to corporate display, education and digital signage applications.
- 4K HDR Processor X1 Extreme - Delivering the ultimate 4K HDR visual experience, Sony's power-packed 4K Processor X1 Extreme incorporates three new technologies - object-based HDR remaster, dual database processing and Super Bit Mapping - taking any 4K HDR content to new levels of realism with smooth, subtle colour gradations and ultra-low noise. Even standard dynamic range HD content is upscaled to near 4K HDR quality.
- Fully realise HDR content with Backlight Master Drive - The full potential of 4K HDR (High Dynamic Range) content is realised by this precision backlighting technology that expands on-screen brightness and contrast. Unlike zone-based backlighting, individual backlight LEDs are boosted and dimmed separately, delivering unprecedented dynamic range with incredibly deep blacks and spectacular highlights.
- Great looking images from any input source - Sony's powerful 4K X-Reality PRO engine upscales lower-resolution content so it's closer to 4K Ultra HD quality. From client presentations to high-impact digital signage, you’ll see the difference with better looking pictures.
- Greater colours with TRILUMINOS Display - Our unique TRILUMINOS Display technology enhances your audience's viewing with a wider palette of rich, natural-looking colours.
- Do more with the power of Android TV - Personalise and control BRAVIA Professional Displays with Android TV. Download a growing range of B2B-focused apps to create a customised, even smarter display experience.
- Easily share content with Google Cast - Send content to display on BRAVIA from other professional and personal devices, including laptops or Android/iOS phones and tablets.
- Practical features for better business - BRAVIA is great for retail and public display applications: advanced controls include Hotel Mode, HDMI auto wake-up and 17/7 operation.
- Built-in HTML5 for dynamic box-free signage - Integrated support for HTML5 makes it easy and cost effective to create your own digital signage content. Combine text, graphics and video with live web feeds and IPTV to produce compelling displays with no dedicated hardware player needed.
- Quick set-up with Hotel Mode - Customise and store display settings and features, then copy them easily from display to display via USB flash memory.
- Versatile remote control options - Control BRAVIA remotely – including on/off, input signal select and adjust volume – over IP via RJ45 by web API or via RS-232C (RS-232C control requires optional HDMI convertor box CBX-H11/1).
- Control with your smartphone - One-touch Mirroring lets you use your smartphone to swipe, enlarge, move and select content on the big screen for everyone to see.
- Internet ready - Ethernet connector and built-in Wi-Fi allow easy wired or wireless Internet connection.
- Integrated IPTV system - Stream IPTV content directly to the BRAVIA with no need for any set-top boxes or media players. Add interactive channels, video-on-demand, interactives menus, video security live streams and more.
- Integrated media player - Play videos and other media content at up to 4K resolution, directly from USB flash memory or live streaming in a wide range of file formats.
- Elegant styling and easy cable management - Sleek, contemporary styling looks great in any corporate, retail or educational environment. Our convenient new cable management system ensures a neat appearance without visible wires.
- Easy, flexible integration - The slim, stylish display offers VESA standard mounting for easy integration, and blends elegantly into a wide range of corporate, retail or educational environments.