|Call for price|
|Resolution:||4K (3840 X 2160)|
|Viewing Angle:||178 (89/89) degree|
65" BRAVIA 4K HDR Professional Display
Spectacular 4K HDR picture quality for corporate displays, education and digital signage
Bring your audience even more compelling, immersive visual experiences with this 65" BRAVIA 4K Professional Display. Slim, beautifully styled and energy efficient, it's ideal for corporate presentations, digital signage, video conferencing and educational applications.
Sony's powerful new-generation 4K HDR Processor X1™ uses object-based HDR remaster and Super Bit Mapping™ 4K HDR technology, ensuring ultra-real images with even more depth, texture and naturally pure colours than its predecessor.
X-tended Dynamic Range PRO™ precisely adjusts light levels in each area of the scene, for spectacular high-contrast images with a brightness range up to five times greater than conventional LED-backlit displays. TRILUMINOS™ Display maps colours from a wider palette, faithfully reproducing every shade and hue with compelling realism.
With a powerful Professional Mode and HTML5 platform built in, BRAVIA offers everything you need to build a complete entry-level networked digital signage solution with no extra boxes or player hardware needed. Play out content directly over HDMI, from a connected USB device or over the network.
Support for Android TV allows quick customisation and extra functionality with a growing range of B2B applications, including content sharing, video conferencing and more.
Control power, volume, channel change and other functions over the network via a web API. And for even greater versatility, an optional overlay turns BRAVIA into a multi-point touch sensitive display for interactive kiosk and information point applications.
Integration is simple, with flexible mounting and versatile control options. Professional Mode allows customisation and storage of advanced display settings.
- 4K image resolution (3840 x 2160 pixels) - Offering four times the detail of Full HD with a resolution of over 8 million pixels, 4K brings unprecented clarity to corporate display, education and digital signage applications.
- Easily create digital signage - Now retailers, schools and businesses have more choice than ever to create compelling signage for every kind of space, with no prior training needed; add graphics, text, video and sound files in minutes.
- Ultra-real 4K HDR images - Sony's powerful new-generation 4K HDR Processor X1™ uses object-based HDR remaster and Super Bit Mapping™ 4K HDR technology, assuring ultra-real images with even more depth, texture and naturally pure colours than its predecessor.
- Higher dynamic range and greater contrast - X-tended Dynamic Range PRO™ ensures spectacular high-contrast images with sparkling highlights and rich, deep shadow detail. Screen light levels are precisely dimmed in some picture areas and boosted in others, for a brightness range up to five times greater than conventional LED-backlit displays. Even standard dynamic range content is upscaled to near 4K HDR quality for unforgettable clarity, contrast and colour.
- Greater colours with TRILUMINOS Display - Our unique TRILUMINOS Display technology enhances your audience's viewing with a wider palette of rich, natural-looking colours.
- Do more with the power of Android TV - Personalise and control BRAVIA Professional Displays with Android TV. Download a growing range of B2B-focused apps to create a customised, even smarter display experience.
- Easily share content with Google Cast - Send content to display on BRAVIA from other professional and personal devices, including laptops or Android/iOS phones and tablets.
- Energy-efficient LED Backlight - The panel’s LED backlight consumes less power than conventional fluorescent backlighting, reducing running costs and permitting an ultra-slim, discreet profile.
- Practical features for better business - BRAVIA is great for retail and public display applications: advanced controls include Professional Mode and HDMI auto wake-up.
- Built-in HTML5 for dynamic box-free signage - Integrated support for HTML5 makes it easy and cost effective to create your own digital signage content. Combine text, graphics and video with live web feeds and IPTV to produce compelling displays with no dedicated hardware player needed.
- Quick set-up with Professional Mode - Customise and store display settings and features, then copy them easily from display to display via USB flash memory.
- Versatile remote control options - Control BRAVIA remotely – including on/off, input signal select and adjust volume – over IP via RJ45 by web API or via RS-232C.
- Slim styling and easy cable management - Sleek, slim styling looks great in any corporate, retail or educational environment. Our convenient cable management system ensures a neat appearance without visible wires.
- Easy, flexible integration - The slim, stylish display offers VESA standard mounting for easy integration, and blends elegantly into a wide range of corporate, retail or educational environments.