|Call for price
|4K (3840 x 2160)
|178 (89/89) degree
43" BRAVIA 4K HDR Professional Display
Superior displays designed for business
Offering advanced control, professional mode, optional interactive compatibility, 18/7 operation and an embedded HTML5 platform for easy digital signage creation: BRAVIA 4K Displays are designed to suit all your professional needs, so you always present a clear image.
There's all the technological performance and style you’d expect from BRAVIA, powered by the latest X1 processor. The 4K LCD panel offers four times the pixel count of Full HD for outstanding picture quality, while the ultra-slim design enhances any corporate or retail environment.
BRAVIA now features a range of built-in solutions to customise your Professional Display exactly the way you want. Options include Corporate Solutions, TDM Digital Signage, Smart Automation System and the Applications Store: there’s no need for any external devices or players.
- 4K image resolution (3840 x 2160 pixels) - Offering four times the detail of Full HD with a resolution of over 8 million pixels, 4K brings unprecented clarity to corporate display, education and digital signage applications.
- Easily create digital signage - Now retailers, schools and businesses have more choice than ever to create compelling signage for every kind of space, with no prior training needed; add graphics, text, video and sound files in minutes. Full compatibility with TDM Digital Signage.
- Clearer, more natural 4K images - Images are clearer, smoother and more natural with Sony's 4K X-Reality™ PRO picture processing technology. Advanced noise reduction techniques and a special pattern database ensure that every scene is packed with lifelike detail.
- More detail in bright highlights and deep shadows - 4K HDR (High Dynamic Range) reveals previously-hidden details in the brightest highlights and areas of dark shadow.
- Greater colours with TRILUMINOS Display - Our unique TRILUMINOS Display technology enhances your audience's viewing with a wider palette of rich, natural-looking colours.
- Do more with the power of Android TV - Personalise and control BRAVIA Professional Displays with Android TV. Download a growing range of B2B-focused apps to create a customised, even smarter display experience.
- Easily share content with Google Cast - Send content to display on BRAVIA from other professional and personal devices, including laptops or Android/iOS phones and tablets.
- Energy-efficient LED Backlight - The panel’s LED backlight consumes less power than conventional fluorescent backlighting, reducing running costs and permitting an ultra-slim, discreet profile.
- Practical features for better business - BRAVIA is great for retail and public display applications: advanced controls include Professional Mode, HDMI auto wake-up and 18/7 operation.
- Built-in HTML5 for dynamic box-free signage - Integrated support for HTML5 makes it easy and cost effective to create your own digital signage content. Combine text, graphics and video with live web feeds and IPTV to produce compelling displays with no dedicated hardware player needed.
- Quick set-up with Professional Mode - Customise and store display settings and features, then copy them easily from display to display via USB flash memory.
- Versatile remote control options - Control BRAVIA remotely – including on/off, input signal select and adjust volume – over IP via RJ45 by web API or via RS-232C.
- Add the interactive power of touch - Turn BRAVIA into an interactive touchscreen or information kiosk. An optional screen overlay fits seamlessly onto BRAVIA, adding multi-touch capability to allow instant customer interaction. Contact your local Sony dealer for more information.
- Slim styling and easy cable management - Sleek, slim styling looks great in any corporate, retail or educational environment. Our convenient cable management system ensures a neat appearance without visible wires.
- Easy, flexible integration - The slim, stylish display offers VESA standard mounting for easy integration, and blends elegantly into a wide range of corporate, retail or educational environments.