|Call for price|
|Screen Size:||47 inches|
|Resolution:||1920 x 1080|
|Brightness:||700 cd/ m²|
|Viewing Angle:||178°/ 178°|
Designed for sophisticated video wall applications, the PN-E571R offers slimmest bezel1 available on a 47-inch class professional LCD monitor.
Sharp’s large-format, high-performance LCD monitors are designed to meet the diverse needs of business users and boast solid reliability, superb durability, and easy operation. They come in a wide range of sizes with landscape installation, allowing customers to choose the monitor best suited to location and purpose. Not only are Sharp LCD monitors a dynamic and effective way to convey information, but they also add visual impact to offices and public spaces, with the added advantage of low power consumption.
- 47" Class (46-5/16" Diagonal) Screen Size - with 700 cd/m2 brightness and 1200:1 contrast ratio.
- Full 1920 x 1080 (1080p) Resolution - from analog RGB, digital RGB and HDTV video sources.
- 24/7 Certified - for use in most any commercial application.
- 3-Year On-Site Limited Warranty - covers parts, labor and backlight in both landscape and portrait modes.
- Advanced Fanless Architecture - operates silently with maximum reliability.
- Thin Bezel Design along with Enlarge (Zoom) Display Mode - enables easy installation of high-impact video walls of up to 5 x 5. (Some installations may require additional third-party hardware.)
- Built-in 10 Watt per Channel Stereo Speakers - eliminates need for an external audio system for many installations.
- Extensive Interface Capability - Standard interfaces include HDMI® input D-Sub 15-pin RGB input, stereo audio input, stereo audio line-output and RS-232C input/output.
- Optional Input/Output Expansion Board (PN-ZB01) - adds DVI-D input/output, 5-BNC analog RGB input, component video input, S-video input, composite video input (BNC), stereo audio (RCA) input x 2, RJ-45 LAN display control and stereo speaker output (10W x 2).
- Optional Signage Controller (PC) - easily attaches to rear of display. Permits all-in-one digital signage display package.
- Compatible with SDSS Sharp Digital Signage Software
- Available with Integrated Protective Overlay (PN-E471RP) - to enable use in high traffic applications.
- ENERGY STAR® Qualified - with exceptionally low power consumption.