NEC V554Q 55" Midrange Large Format Display
|Call for price|
|Resolution:||3840 x 2160|
|Light Source:||IPS with Edge LED backlights|
Unmatched visual performance
Whether you want to draw attention from a distance or need crisp image detail for intimate meeting spaces, the new 55” MultiSync V554Q display performs at the top of its game. The screen is a great fit for meeting rooms and corporate huddle spaces as well as retail stores, museums, and in-office digital displays.
You can expect compelling, life-like, visual quality with the highest level of detail, including “pixel-free” ergonomic viewing and UHD resolution. The reading experience is easy on the eyes with a combination of 500 cd/m² brightness output and an anti-glare surface.
The screen comes with a slim and modern design that integrates seamlessly and handsomely into its surroundings. It’s super easy to install, operate, and maintain. Expect a long-lasting, high quality performance that requires little from you in terms of time, effort or resources.
- Enhanced imaging performance – advanced settings of all relevant visual parameters allow full control of brightness, colour, gamma and uniformity via the SpectraView Engine for precise, natural images.
- Mission-critical 24/7 ready operation – the meticulous selection of industrial-grade components and careful design focused on demanding usage scenarios accompany an impressive and continuous viewer experience.
- Modern and slim design – robust yet elegant allowing for an unobtrusive integration into any application and environment.
- Ease of use and operation – smart installation, operation and maintenance functionality ensures accurate performance over the entire lifetime of the display saving time, effort and resources.
- Future-proof signal connectivity and processing – numerous native UHD resolution inputs with 60Hz refresh rate including DisplayPort, HDMI and an option slot for OPS Slot-in PCs, plus automatic upscaling to UHD for other signals, provide “pixel-free viewing“ on a large scale.
- Cost Saving Device Management – save effort whilst managing all connected NEC devices from a centralised location by using the NaViSet Administrator 2 software tool.
- Future Ready with Open Modular Intelligence Expansion – upgrade the power of your display at any time by seamlessly integrating one of NEC’s options for OPS Slot-in PCs, Raspberry Pi compute modules or signal interfaces for content feed and computing.