|Call for price|
40" Commercial-Grade Large Format Display
Create maximum visual impact through seamless simplicity with the new professional NEC V series products. New contemporary and slim mechanical design with focused aesthetics allows for the smooth and stylistic integration into any type of environment. Their full metal chassis coupled with real-time temperature sensors and integrated cooling fans maintain the professional quality necessary for commercial environments. With a wide range of the latest connectivity interfaces including resolution support up to Ultra High Definition at 60Hz, these displays offer the future-proofing necessary for the investment. These displays also include expandability options such as the Open Pluggable Specification (OPS) and Raspberry Pi Compute Module slots for source integration directly into the display. The NEC V series boasts 500 cd/m2 brightness along with a new anti-glare surface that allows for efficient readability when ambient light is present and is ideal for 24/7 signage in retail, restaurants, entertainment and education applications.
- Stylish and sleak design allows for easy and unobtrusive integration into any environment
- 500 cd/m² brightness combined with full HD resolution and new anti-reflective screen surface will capture the attention of the audience while allowing for clear visibility in normal ambient light conditions
- Future proof modular expansion options including the ability to integrate Open Pluggable Specification (OPS) or a Raspberry Pi Compute Modules seamlessly into the display
- SpectraView Engine allows for complete color, intensity, gamma or uniformity control for the ultimate imaging performance
- Integrated Media Player allows for audio, video or image playback via USB or SD card that is also upgradeable via LAN
- Industrial-strength, premium-grade panel with additional thermal protection, internal temperature sensors with self-diagnostics and fan-based technology, allows for hassle-free 24/7 operation
Currently we have no brochure ..... Please check for updates.