|Call for price
- LED backlight technology provides for industry-leading low power consumption and less hazardous materials
- Height-adjust, pivot, tilt and swivel capabilities add flexibility and comfort to your viewing preferences
- Full connectivity, including DisplayPort, DVI-D and VGA inputs
- Touch-sensitive OSD® controls are integrated into the bezel, making display adjustments easier than ever
- Human and ambient light sensors automatically detect your work conditions to determine the proper display brightness, thereby conserving power
- ECO Mode™ allows you to manually adjust the display’s brightness to your liking, saving power and reducing your energy costs
- ENERGY STAR 5.1, TCO 5.2
- NaViSet Administrator 2: Free software solution that greatly eases administration and management of larger display device installations
Delivers virtually uninterrupted, undistorted viewing of high-speed, full-motion video.
Delivers wide viewing angles of up to 176º horizontally and vertically (up to 88º up, down, left and right) without any glare, reflection or distortion.
Allows up to two inputs (VGA and DVI-I) to be connected to a single monitor and for each of the three signals to be displayed with the press of a button.
No Touch Auto Adjust™
Allows the monitor to be automatically adjusted to optimal image settings when initially turned on.
Allows users to control up to six units in a multi-monitor configuration. Upon establishing one unit as the master, users will be able to control many performance attributes of the multi-monitor setup in unison through the single monitor.
Provides for industry-leading low power consumption and less hazardous materials.
Enables a security cable to be attached to the projector.